Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Farmer's Market

There is something about the farmer's market in Bellingham that makes me feel at home. There was a market in the town I grew up in and I often went to pick out something delicious for lunch or dinner that day with my mom or dad. But I will say this... Bellingham's market is really much more cool than my childhood one. There are so many people, vendors selling all sorts of non-food related items and balloon artists. Oh, and there are so many food vendors so it's a perfect place to stop for lunch! 

Luke took me last month as part of my birthday "day" and it was really fun! We were there to shop for anything in particular so I couldn't go wild on produce or flowers for home. In fact, I only bought handmade soap for a friend's birthday present and for myself (um... hello!) because I didn't know what else Luke had planned for the day.  

But I will say this. We have this amazing farmer's market and I've only be a couple of times. I don't know why. I love it. So we are going again on Saturday and I'm going to have some cooking planned for the next week so I can buy something fresh at the market! How novel of me, right! ha! But until then, here are some photos from our last trip to the market. Hope you like!






No comments: