Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Little Conversations

As Hudson has been growing and developing his little (or big, whichever you prefer) personality, I've been laughing more and more! He is just so surprising to me... it's wonderful to watch him express how he feels about life. And yesterday holds one of my favorite Hudson moments EVER so far.
Just so you have some background, this is Hudson with his friend Teagan. I met Teagan's Mom, Hailey in birth class and we swam together a few times a week in the last miserable months of pregnancy. So these two have been acquainted for quite a long time... practically their whole lives! Anyway, so we walk together now that the little bubs are on the outside!

For the most part, it's just been those two minding their sweet business in their own strollers, napping or looking around as we walked over the past months. But yesterday something new and so cute happened!!!

Hailey and I were talking and holding our babies and all of a sudden we noticed that they were having their own little conversation. They noticed each other! And they were relating... I can't even begin to do justice to this with words. It was so amazing, hilarious, precious, lovely, sweet, funny... pick a good word and yes, it was that too! Teagan did a little cough and Hudson burst into giggles... apparently this is funny. Then they'd get so excited and both look away shyly. Hudson hasn't really been around other babies his age other than Teagan so this is brand new and WONDERFUL! I loved every second of it!

Needless to say, I can't wait for them to play together again. I'm sure I'll be blathering about it again on my blog!

No comments: