Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Short Stories

Once upon a time... Oh, nevermind. Let's just start with this.

1. Hudson is moving like a little locomotive around my house now. Today I pulled out my outlet covers and hid as many cords and wires as I could. Deeter added some additional charm to his routine to attract Hudson his way. Let's just say it's working. And I need to give Deeter a bath.

2. My house is in decline. Or rather, it's not very clean. I don't mind messy because that's an easy fix. People can understand that or forgive it. But dirty is... it's just dirty. This is a problem for 2 reasons. I don't like a dirty house. I also don't feel like cleaning it. Two problems. I am one of them. And I guess maybe I'm the other one too. I do make part of the mess. But so does Luke. He's a really great one to blame for things like this so I'll be one problem. He can be the other one. That's more like it!

3. Did I mention I'm going to see Jack Johnson on Friday night? Oh, yup. I did just the other day. It's just very exciting for me!

4. Who loves fall? Or Autumn or whatever you like to call it? I LOVE FALL!!!! I love the apple orchards and pumpkins and soups and stews and cookies and whatever else sounds super good for fall! Apple crisp! Let's give a shout out to the desserts of fall! Yum! Falling leaves! Sigh. Weather changing, good books, hot drinks and cozy blankets. Sweaters!!! I love sweaters, hence, another reason to love fall. I could go on for another 200-300 words. It might get boring though so I'll stop now.

5. Luke just drove up our driveway so I'm going to end this and eat lunch with him!

Have a nice day.

No comments: