Monday, November 8, 2010

Such a Lovely Book


Before Hudson was born I received this wonderful book from my friend Sarah. It was such a thoughtful gift and made me cry the first time (and many times since...) I read it. It's called "You are My Miracle" and is so sweet plus it has the best illustrations. Who loves good drawings in kid's books? Me!!!

Here's the cover of the book. Beautiful.

See those little animals? They're on every page!!

The story is sweet... sigh.

After Hudson was born, I would read this to him and sob. Over and over again.

Because although ALL children truly are a miracle... Hudson really sort of was and because of this, I love this story for special reasons.

So thanks Sarah for being so thoughtful to buy this book for us before Hudson was even on the horizon. It will always be my favorite, no matter what other books I love over the years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad it is a special book for you. I got teary when i picked it out. Hugs!
-Sarah