Tuesday, October 13, 2009

chaos and bellies

I am succumbing to the pressure to add some belly photos. I have been SO lazy about this because every time I think about taking a picture I am looking kinda scary. And people, let's just be honest. No matter how cute the belly is, if the face and everything else is just wrong, it's all wrong. And let's just say, there's been a lot of wrong lately!

Wedding craziness, bridal showers, clean-up from wedding, a house disaster after a week of up to 4 house guests, life = not so pretty.

However, Luke did take this photo back on October 3rd... which made me 15 weeks, 6 days. So even though I'm 17 weeks, 2 days today, this is the belly shot you get for today. Maybe there will be something else later this week!

Please excuse the blurriness... camera battery was dead... used a phone.


Oh, and p.s., I changed my comments setting so that you can comment even if you don't have a google account. So comment!

No comments: