Thursday, October 29, 2009

11oz of BIG news!!!

So... yesterday was a very happy day for both Daddy-to-be and I!!! We went to our ultrasound not caring if our bubs was a boy or a girl. Really, no preference. And then the ultrasound tech announced right away that without a doubt, we had a little boy on the way. Well, let me tell you... I just had a few tears start to leak from the corner of my eyes. It just made it SO much more real for me... knowing that we didn't just have a baby coming, but Luke's new little buddy as well! If it had been a girl, it would be our future pumpkin or whatever but he's a buddy and I am beyond excited to announce that to everyone!!!!

Our tech was REALLY great and had almost as much fun as us with the appointment! We even got a couple of small movie clips of him working his stuff in my tummy! And he can sure work it! Luke has this really crazy dance he does with his feet when he's all worked up, especially at weddings (sigh) and wouldn't you know it but out little boy seems to have inherited the talent. When I saw it, I burst out laughing... where have we seen these moves before??? And I will proudly applaud Dad and son from the sidelines. Probably. Well, maybe just our boy.

So, here are some of the first shots I have to offer.

I can barely handle that face already... pretty cute!


And that belly!!!! Sigh.

3 comments:

Mrs. Vis said...

yay Bonnie!! I'm so happy for you and Luke, and I can't wait to meet your lil' buddy! Congratulations, again.

Nadine said...

Aww Bonnie he has a super cute little nose! Congratulations!!!

Kymberly said...

:tears:
aw bonnie!!!!!!!!
so cute!!!