Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Note to Self

This I must not do while pregnant:
  • Try to move a queen size bed frame all by myself.
  • Get a full night's sleep... I guess it's good prep (although, I have had many loving talks with our boy and we have come to an understanding about sleeping through the night)
  • Eat whatever I want because I want all the stuff I'm not allowed to eat. Oh FETA, when will we meet again?
  • Think that I can actually get my house organized before the baby arrives. We are simply too messy. But don't blame me for trying. Luke. Ahem.
  • Spend time online comparing the size of my belly to other pregos and sighing in relief.
  • Gag over and over because Tums Tablets are so gaggy.
  • Think of killing my dog because he is getting less and less charming, especially when he barks like he's being paid per bark. Reminder: buy a bark collar. Double Reminder: love the little doggy because he's still pretty cute... for a wiener dog.
But who wants to think about all of that? Not I!

I think I'll go drink some milk.

No comments: