Friday, February 12, 2010

In case you were wondering....

I've been fairly absent recently with my blog. I hate it. But to be honest, I've just been pregnant and tired lately. And my fingers are swollen with prego carpal tunnel. Thank-you water retention.

All excuses, I know but the thought of actually sitting down at the computer and thinking of something to write about... no wait. I can think of plenty of things to write about but actually loading my photos, posting them and THEN writing about them has seemed like a chore.

Sad for us all. ha!

But I'm here today.

I went swimming this morning and a very nice lady in the change room asked me how my pregnancy was going. I said it as going well but I was ready for it to be over! And then she said... well, you must only have about 2 weeks left right? WRONG!!! Over 5 weeks left lady. Yes, my belly is large but leave me alone.

Just in case you ever get into a conversation with an expecting chick, don't "guestimate" how much longer she has before the baby arrives. It's just cruel.

But I've over it now. Obviously.

On a happier note, tomorrow is another baby shower and I'm VERY excited about it! This was is being hosted by one of my close friends at her house and it's a church shower so there will be lots of great women there! I will take pictures of the loot and post it here at a later date.

Well, maybe. I say that a lot. I do take the pictures and then I don't post them. So maybe I'll post them! :-)

Have a happy Friday!

No comments: