Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Nearing the end??

I'm writing this post at 35 weeks, 2 days.

I am tired and wishing I was near the end. In some ways I really am close to the end but truthfully, I didn't start to feel tired of all this until about 2 weeks ago so another 5-6 weeks sounds like an awful long time to be "done".

And I'm cranky now.

I think that makes Luke feel like it's a long way to being done too.

But at least it's not another 12 weeks. That's something to be thankful for on this very tiresome day. That's something that has always helped me... finding something I can be thankful for, no matter what the situation. And tonight I'm thankful that my husband is making me dinner. And obviously a thousand other things but right now... that's a very happy thing. Not cooking.

And that's all for today. :-)

No comments: