Monday, February 22, 2010

Juice for thought

On this sunny Monday morning, I just have to say that I love orange juice. A lot. I think the baby does too because it's been one of my biggest pregnancy cravings. This month alone, I think I've gone through 5 cartons (thank heavens for Costco!) of the stuff.

And this morning... I ran out after barely half a glass.

This is serious stuff people.

But I do happen to have a few frozen ones in the freezer so I just have to move this slow body out to the garage, open the freezer, get out a new container, defrost it and then have a little bit more. Just a little bit. And maybe an extra little bit for good luck.

Doesn't that sound like a lot of work? It's just a lot of steps for some juice. But there's no arguing with the baby so I've just got to do it.

Maybe I'll live to tell about it tomorrow. Or the next day.

No comments: