Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Against My Better Judgement

To complete the sentence above... against my better judgement, I'm typing this sentence right now instead of going to bed. It's 10:37pm. Baby is fed, house is clean, my teeth are not brushed but it's coming, I promise.

I had a quick email to shoot off before heading upstairs and I remembered this blog. The place I'm supposed to be writing stuff regularly. Well, "supposed to" as in, I want to do it. I don't really even have anything to say right now. I could tell you about my horrible trip to the dentist today. But I want to write and WRITE about that so it's going to have to wait. I could write about my newly founded cleaning schedule for my house. But that's really a side of my life I'd rather not go into... the crazy, nerdy, boring side.

Yup. Nope.

Nothing to talk about.

So I will head upstairs as previously planned and go to sleep. Tomorrow's a big day. Lots of baking to get done and planning to do for a baby shower on Saturday morning!

Good Night!

No comments: