Monday, October 4, 2010

Puh


Little pet peeve for a Monday morning.



Who hates electrical cords, camera cords, computer cords... all of this connecting stuff that collects. We have A LOT of cords at our house. And no matter how often I organize, wind up and tape or just plain hide them, they end up coming out of their little hovels and cluttering up my life.


Even wound up, this looks messy.

And here's my big bag of homeless cords in the closet.

We can't seem to get rid of them because they do have a home somewhere and what if we "need" one of these someday???? Yes, I know, valid question. I don't have any answers. Sorry.

But I don't think technology is leaving our lives anytime soon and "cordless" only goes so far so I guess I just have to deal with this. Life is so hard.

I'm out of words for now. Time to wash the floor. Yes, I know, so awesome!

No comments: