Friday, November 6, 2009

The Fountain - my cup will runneth over!

Although Bellingham has a myriad of coffee shops (um... #4 in the nation per capita) I am so excited about 'The Fountain - coffee & wine bar" which is opening in the... wait for it... Fountain District. So predictable but really, genius. You don't ever have to wonder where the heck it is.

So here's why I'm excited about this place. It's going to be inexpensive. It's going to have really great contemporary but cozy decor. It's going to be open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and beyond. I know, tell me about it! I'm excited too!! Real food in a coffee shop atmosphere. ALL DAY!

And as we have a new baby on the way, I am already thinking about quick inexpensive dates that Luke and I can have in Bellingham after the baby is born. Just an hour here and there to sit and remind ourselves that in between all the feeding and not sleeping and diapers and learning to be parents that we were first just a guy and a girl who fell in love. I don't think we could give our baby a better gift than that.


No comments: