Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What do you say on a Tuesday?


Today is Tuesday. I'm sure you're more aware of that than I am. I honestly forget even the days now. Pregnancy brain be blamed. But thankfully, right now I'm actually aware of the day! And the time! Miracle #1!

I'm actually on hold with my insurance company while I type this, waiting for some customer "concierge" (puh-lease) to tell me if and when I'm getting money back! I know... I know... and you thought I was actually a real blogger, serious about what I'm talking about. Truth is, I like to talk and I like to type and this just happens to be a good fit for me.

But anyway, as I sit here on hold, getting more and more annoyed by the wpm, I am wondering what I should even say about today? I'm going to a baby shower tonight and I'm VERY excited to meet the little lady that it's being held for. She is just gorgeous and I can't wait to get an up close look at her little face! The pictures alone have captivated me. In fact, I think Hudson may already have a secret crush on her. And she's older. Bonus! He's just like his Dad!

I guess I will maybe say a few things about some of my favorite blogs. Because you care. Mmmhmmm.

www.pioneerwoman.com is my ultimate #1 favorite blogger in the history of the world. She just is. If you don't believe me, go to her site and on the left hand side, click on 'black heels'. If you don't love her by the end of that, I would schedule a visit to the doctor's office. Or at least take your temperature.

AND... she just came out with a cookbook. I am buying one. Yep, I'm pretty lame. Well, let's take that back. The book just hit #1 on the NYT best seller list so that makes thousands of us.
Okay enough about that.

Next up... http://www.jodimichelle.com/ She just happens to be a cousin and she's pretty cool. In my opinion. So I like to read her blog. And she takes a mighty fine photo. You should check it out! Really.

I like this next guy because I like his music. It's different. http://johnmarkmcmillan.blogspot.com/

www.MightyGirl.com is an interesting one. Not my ultimate favorite but some funny stuff from time to time.

And I like a lot of other blogs too. Mostly my friends and I don't know if they'd want me posting their blogs so I'm not going to. Unless I get a text or email that says please post mine too!

With that said, I'm still on hold. The eternal question remains... will I get my money back?

And this one too... Aren't you glad your hair doesn't look like this?

1 comment:

jodimichelle said...

Oh bonnie, I love you. More photos of that adorable belly please. And thank you.

Pretty sure I'm craving that ice cream place in Bellingham that we went to with you guys last time ... sooooo good. Ok, who am I kidding, I'm craving all ice cream right now - can't eat it, so of course, that's the only thing I want.

Women.