Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fall Happenings

As I write this post, I can hear the scream of an NFL crowd in the background. The Seahawks are playing their last post-season game before their regular season starts on September 13th. I know, just breathe, as Faith Hill says. I'm pretty excited! If you aren't, I'm sorry. Because at our house, the game will be on every week and the volume will be loud and we'll be eating really good food. And if you don't like football, you're not invited. So... how do you feel about football now?? 

Just a few happy things to mention other than the football season's start. One of my favorite bloggers just came out with her new cookbook. It's on pre-order and I fully intend to be on that list asap but I can't mention who it is because it's a great gift item! There is a peach crisp baking in the oven and Trader Joe's vanilla ice cream in the freezer! I cleaned out my closet and got rid of so many things, I am shocked. I have no laundry left to do. And I feel like myself for the first time in 3 months. 

I know, it's shocking... I actually felt like myself today, after MANY weeks of being so exhausted that I couldn't fathom doing anything besides the bare minimum. But I've been growing a very important person so it's okay! Here's the evidence thus far...

Stay tuned. This is bound to get much bigger! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yipee!!!!
Cannot wait to meet the lil munchkin!!

I cannot wait to be an auntie. ek!

Nadine said...

Your little belly is sooo CUTE!! Your doing a great job growing such an important little one. Congratulations!

Tami said...

You're so beautiful! Inside and out! :)