Monday, June 20, 2011

De-luscious!

I am a sucker for my sweet boy. I hesitate to call him my "baby" boy although I still do every single day... he's just almost not a baby anymore. More a toddler. He toddles. And he runs.

He runs up and down our hallways, around and 'round the kitchen "circle" and basically, I could sit and stare at him all day long, because he's so stinkin' cute. Sorry for the gushy Mama talk here but it's just going to be part of what I write about.

This photo is so great to me for a hundred reasons but mostly, I just like the subject. And the colors... I didn't edit this photo one bit. Somehow it all just worked out perfectly but I've since figured out that Hudson basically looks amazing in any photo taken in our bedroom. He just coordinates really well with the wall color. Ha! Poor son of mine to have me for a Mom. Someday I'm sure these observations will give him a nice reason to eye roll. I shall paint my whole house to coordinate with my children... actually, I won't.

Also, the fact that I'm going to mention that he's cuddling with two of his bears, saying 'oooooh' and giving them big kisses on the nose... these are also reasons he may one day marvel that I am his Mom. Such nerve to mention this on a public blog. Sorry sweet baby boy. If he needs to write a "dear Abby" or maybe a "dear God" kind of letter to vent, I am okay with this. But for now, I'm not going to worry! I'm just going to post this and read it again someday when he's older and sigh a big happy Mommy sigh, remembering his sweet toddler-hood.

1 comment:

Terri Hesselgesser said...

He will always be your baby, even when he turns 30 ;-D. Hudson is very blessed to have you as his mom, and if he ever rolls his eyes at your postings of him, just remind him that he does have clothes on.