Monday, June 20, 2011

Since You're Reading...

I might as well write.

I haven't blogged in forever and ever but I've noticed that people keep coming and reading so maybe I shall write again. I always have something to talk about... probably not very meaningful most of the time but hey, it's my life.

Since my baby is sleeping, today I will blog.

In our neck of the woods, it's cloudy and cloudy and cloudy. It's been this way for much too long. We actually almost broke a record for the most days below 70 degrees in a row for our area. It's been that sad. My garden is laboring to stay alive, the weed are thriving in the rain that is our life and I am not so inspired. I need SUN.

But plenty going on. I'm actually in the process of starting a new website with a friend of mine so there will be more on that soon! My husband quit his job but started a new one too! I walked to Starbucks today with a friend and I will probably read my moldy book as soon as I finish writing.

Moldy book? Well, we did have a small amount of sun one afternoon and I ended up reading in the hammock outside. After awhile, I got up, left my book and forgot about it for days. And on all of those days, it rained. So now there is mold on my book but I'm halfway through it and I'm pushing through. My husband thinks it's gross. He could learn a thing or two about perseverance though, if you want my honest opinion.

So that's all I have for today. Well, not really but I'm running out of nap time for reading. So have a lovely day!

No comments: