Friday, June 24, 2011

Higher Maintenance


Well, I cut my hair.

The basic style is still the same but I did go for the bangs. I'm glad I made the decision to cut them but waking up this morning... I already know it's going to be more work. But since I already have to blow dry and flat iron my hair every time I wash it already, what's a couple more minutes? I should have posted a photo of my hair yesterday... then you'd see what happens if I don't do all this. Frizz city.

Don't you marvel at people who have a natural wave to their hair? I do. The kind of hair where you can glop something into it when it's wet and it'll dry looking so right? If I do that, I have one big shwoop on the right side of my head and a couple of rebellious bunches at the back. It never looks good. This isn't just my opinion either. I have asked (note: ASKED) for very honest feedback from my husband and he's thoroughly agreed. Ha!

Anyway, here's a just home from the salon photo of front and side.

Ever so slight angle.

And bangs. Pardon the lame photo... long day!

One last comment though. I took about 4 photos of the front view of my bangs and I look like a completely different person in each photo. Huh. Hence the reason I usually avoid photos... I can't count on looking remotely normal in most of them. You may disagree but again, I've asked hubby Luke for an honest opinion and he's agreed again!

Anyway, go cut your hair. Do something different. It's just hair and if you don't love LOVE it, it'll grow out eventually. Just wear a hat in the meantime! But you might just LOOOOOVE it! It's worth a shot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks good!!! I just got mine cut too...and after growing it for several months....it was cut way too short again...I give up....extensions might be my friend...lol...Yours looks great!