Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Birthday Week!

My birthday is tomorrow. Since tomorrow is only hours away, it's almost, almost my birthday!! I love my birthday.

This year, I love my birthday a lot! This year, my husband informed me on Sunday night that I would be having my birthday all week long. At this point, I must remind you to read my post about HIS birthday... and how he always raises the bar for mine. He's done it again! He has been responsible for all the cooking, I have been sleeping in every morning while he gets up with our son, and he's taken care of bath/bedtime every evening too! It's been like a mini-vacation. Not once have I wished I could take a nap this week... that's one for the record books. On top of all this, here's what has happened so far this week...

Monday: We had Mahi Mahi fish tacos with a special sauce he made. Then he had a movie for us to watch and gave me a footrub! That's a GOOD man! ha!

Tuesday: He had pre-marinated short ribs and we had that along with mashed potatoes and veggies for dinner. After dinner, he announced that he was "at my service" until 9pm to do anything around the house that I wanted done. You'd be surprised at how fast I came up with a list! Pictures hung, a/c installed, towel hooks installed, garage tidied... it was the BEST!!!!

Wednesday: Dear husband tells me in the morning to have a diaper bag packed for the little by 4:30pm. So I wonder, what could we be doing today? He arrives home from work at 4pm and tells me that he's taking Hudson for a run and then to get pizza while Frythe (best massage therapist in the world!!) comes to our house and I get a massage. I swoon. Love my man. And then he times dinner perfectly that I'm literally just done my massage when he walks in the door with pizza from a really yummy place in town! And movie again, while we eat blizzards!

Thursday: I'm not so sure what will happen for this day as it's my birthday. I don't have any hints or clues. I do know he'll be working all day but then maybe we'll do something at night? Or maybe not. I have no clue. I love it but I don't. I like to figure it out so I've been obnoxious with questions. No hints.

I'll let you know when I find out!

2 comments:

About Kaylena said...

Bonnie have a great birthday!

daniejonaub said...

Sounds like a dream Birthday! How awesome