Wednesday, July 6, 2011

GASP, changes.



Wow. It's amazing how little I know. About a lot of stuff.


But especially about websites and design and what makes people want to want your stuff. Today I learned just how much I don't know. I'm like an overdrawn bank account... a negative balance.

Thankfully, this is not the end of the story though! My husband Luke happens to work with someone who is a nationally recognized expert in all things social/websites/marketing and he sat down with me today to give some feedback on the website my friend and I are building. Don't ask me how we got this lucky but now we know we've got to make some changes.

Layout changes, learning changes, changes, changes, changes. Pardon the ramble.

Basically, you get the picture. Changes. I was overwhelmed for a bit but after processing it all, I'm so ready to run with it. I'm super motivated to learn whatever I need to in order to make our project as success. For some, change is really hard but I kinda like change and having to adapt and be challenged.

So I'm going to wipe the big "duh" off my forehead and get to work. Hopefully we'll have something really great to show off sometime in the near future.

1 comment:

beckiintheNW said...

You are one SMART Cookie~ And beautiful too~! What a wonderful combination~!