Saturday, July 9, 2011

Where from... Writing about...


I was looking at the stats from my blog and since most of the people I know live in the USA or Canada, with the exception of a few in other parts of the world, I was really surprised to see some people checking out my blog from all corners of the globe. So fun to have you reading! I'm sorry if my blog is odd and rambling at times... it's like my personality in words. Odd and rambling.

I'm just curious if anyone who's reading has a blog as well. Where are you from? What do you write about? I'd love to check out your blogs and do some posts featuring some of you. That's all for today.

Oh, and we celebrated the love of my life's birthday yesterday... too busy to post yesterday so...  Happy Birthday Luke. I love you and I'm so glad that we're living life together. There's nobody I'd rather do the journey with. xo.

No comments: