Friday, December 11, 2009

Do you ever wonder...

I was in the grocery store just a few minutes ago to pick up a few random things like Hormel bread dough for the most scrumptious cinnamon rolls EVER and some milk when I happened to walk by an end aisle promotion for... get this: 'DIET 7-up Cherry ANTIOXIDANT'.

Voila

Now... I was wondering. You know, just out of curiosity... who buys this stuff thinking that maybe those antioxidants just might be doing some good? Because after you've put the totally bad-for-you fake sugar stuff in and leached out the calcium, those antioxidants are really going to make a difference. But I'm not an expert so maybe they will... ???...

To be fair, I'm sure it tastes good, if you're into diet sodas. Or pop at all for that matter. I don't really have an opinion on this. It's not my place to tell you that you should or shouldn't. Because sometimes I do like pop and do order it and do enjoy it (through a straw) to the very last drop. However, I just love it when you see a totally unhealthy product claiming to have health benefits. But I guess if I look at it fairly, maybe this one is just a little less bad for you. I just don't get it.

No comments: