Tuesday, December 22, 2009

To go or not to go?



Today is a day of epic proportions... Okay, probably not but I AM going to the post office 3 days before Christmas. And the stinkin' package isn't even going to make it to it's destinations (aka Montreal) before the 25th. Why even bother?

You know what? Why bother? Maybe I just go next Monday and call it good. Or is that a major chicken move? I mean... I DO have other things I could be doing with my time. Very important things. You have no idea.

Like solitaire... we've been having it out lately. And I am sad to say that I have NOT been on the winning end. There's been a lot of this...

But not a lot of this...


And to make matters even worse (I know... things are just SO difficult) a certain somebody in my life had the audacity to say that maybe I lose so often because I "miss" things in the game. Well, excuse me but I do not miss. Call me "vigilante solitaire" any day because I just don't. Well, most of the time. As far as I can tell.

I think the answer to this problem is to get some NEW games on my phone. My phone is less than a month old and I'm reveling in a game that I actually kind of hate and am hating it more everyday because I can't win it. And then I play it some more.

Is there a name for this condition? Oh... um... hmmmm. I just remembered a quote that somebody I know used to say often... 'the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result.'

Noooooo, that just can't be me. Really. I'm very sane. I am.

But maybe just one more go at this stupid game and I'll win. I just know it.

Signing off,
Don't ever send me to Vegas.

No comments: