Monday, December 28, 2009

A Monday Morning Wish (maybe a few)

On this Monday morning I am wishing for...
  • getting everything done today BEFORE I get all lazy and slow.
  • some hopeful news from a family member.
  • that 'Big Boy Nichols' makes it safely to his home... we were fish-sitting this weekend.
Not really a lot to ask for on this particular Monday morning.

And just a little thought... wondering about New Year's Resolutions. I don't know about them. I've seen some fairly basic ones and then some very ambitious ones too. And I'm not sure I can pull off either one. I'll get SUPER dedicated for about 4 minutes and then I totally forget what I was even resolving to do. So here's what I'm going to do.

Nothing.

And just have a really good 2010. Because even if I did feel ambitious and made a lovely list of things for the year... there is a baby on the way and chances are he'll just overtake any of my chances of doing any of those things. Okay, maybe one resolution because it'll be easy to accomplish.

My resolution is this: to have a baby this year and learn a lot about being a mommy. And diaper changing. And probably some sleepless nights.

What is your big 2010 resolution?

No comments: