Tuesday, December 8, 2009

today's thought or maybe a few.

I honestly do have some great photos sitting on my camera, just aching... waiting for a chance to be on my blog. I promise. And this will happen. Maybe even tonight. But I am tired.

Why would I be tired?

I went swimming for my first time today in Bellingham. Not my first time ever but in Bellingham... ever. And it was really fun! And a good workout. Everyone tells you that swimming feels so great when you are pregnant but you know what nobody tells you? That you will feel about 1000 pounds when you step out of the pool. Literally! Ha! And I'll go again! It was worth the hour of weightlessness!

Another thought: did you know how much time it takes to show a rental between calls, setting up time to go, the drive there, the waiting... THE WAITING... showing the place and the drive home, it's at least a good hour for a single showing in Bellingham. And today I had 2 of them. And the sweet 2nd one didn't show up. Didn't call either. So I called them to find out where the heck they were and the guy got called into work, didn't bother to call me back. How's that for ya?

Oh, and maybe one more. Bras. Let's talk about them for a second. I read somewhere that like 75% of women are actually wearing the wrong size. And since we're already talking about bras, let me tell you, I know I fit into that category right now. Not usually. But being pregnant means boobs get boobier. And I've officially reached a new level. So, new bra. And the sad part of all this is that even though I've moved up in the world 2 cup sizes, I'm just about hitting the average woman's size. I know, let's wipe away our tears together. And because I needed to buy a new bra, I went to Macy's today. And tried on about 20 of them. I'm not even joking. And then bought 3 to take home and try on with my real clothes, not lazy clothes. And since I just publicly discussed my boobs, I'm going to take it one more step. I don't know why some bras just have the pokiest looking cups of ALL time. Who wants to look like a double torpedo? Like those girls from Austin Powers who could shoot bullets from theirs girls... not I. I will raise my hand high and say that out loud. No thanks.

And really? That's all I've got for Tuesday.



No comments: