Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Bachelor



One word... wow.

I am in awe of the drama on this season. Some of those girls are total head cases. I honestly could hand out business cards to a counsellor on the show. Drama. Drama. Drama. But isn't that why we watch it? Entertainment because of other people's drama... I will admit, this season I have spent a considerable amount of time laughing. OUT LOUD. By myself!

And I am writing this while I'm watching episode 3 on my computer. It's just too much. Michelle is the most drama/head case/weird/creepy person that's ever, EVER been on this series. Ever. And there are others but basically, she was the best one yet.

The Bachelor is... um... well, I just don't know what else to say. I am speechless.

And that's why I love the Bachelor. :0)

And probably why my husband loves that I love it. Speechless.

Just as Deeter is in this picture... Either that or thinking 'why do they hate me so much?' And yes, the balloon is tied around his neck.

No comments: