Saturday, January 16, 2010

On a serious note or less funny note... whatever

I like to write about nonsense on this blog. Or my life. Whichever you choose to call it.

And because it's my blog and my life, today I am going to blog for a second about a book I'm reading. It's about to change EVERYTHING in our home. For the better. Ready?

I'm reading "Total Money Makeover" by Dave Ramsey and basically it's depressing to know that we have some work to do but refreshing to know that we're on the right track and exciting to know that we can make a big difference in our money life in the next year. I'm pumped. And full of adrenaline. And commitment.

If you haven't read this book, you should. Chances are that you too will fit into the category of people he is talking to. And if you don't, you rock! Really you do! And I plan to be one of the rocking ones in the future! And this isn't just a boring old money book. I've read half the book in less than a few days and I can't get enough of it. And I don't read non-fiction. Probably almost never... or ever. I think my last book was about 2 years ago and I didn't really finish it.

So here's to finishing non-fiction books and actually doing something with the information in them. And here's to an amazing change in our life that will require sacrifice now but is totally worth the work!

No comments: