Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tonight's the Night!

Well... I guess that depends upon what you think I mean when I say that...

It's not really that exciting of a night if you're anyone but me. Or my baby's Daddy. Sorry, I can't help but laugh every time I say that. It's just so cheeseball. But I thrive on cheese so I will probably say it again at some point.

But ANYWAY, tonight is the NIGHT for painting!!! With my baby's Daddy. lol.

Okay, I'll stop.

We're painting the baby's room tonight. Although it's already 5:30pm and I just don't know how far we'll actually get. We have ambitious ideas and then tend to fall off the wagon of ambition onto the couch. But the furniture comes on Thursday and I don't really feel like getting paint on furniture. And since we all know about the current state of broken-husband, I won't go into why I don't want to paint later. Paint now, furniture in. The end.

And because I'm such a careful, planned out blogger, I just ran upstairs and took a couple of poorly lit pictures for your viewing pleasure of what the little fellow's room currently looks like. Because I care and I know you really want to see how badly it looks in there.

Please note: those circa 1986 blue mini blinds do not have a future in this room.

Nor does Daddy's drum set.
I think that's it for now. Maybe if I'm feeling on top of it and get enough sleep over the next few days, I'll post something else after we're finished painting. Or maybe you can savor these photos until we're totally done decorating and do some befores and afters. I like.

Not breathing the paint fumes (it's low/eco VOC so stay calm), I'm out!


No comments: