Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Little Getaway

NOTE: I wrote this last week and forgot to post it. I guess I can't tell you about our trip until you know I went on one...



As you probably already know, I'm cookin' a handsome little fellow in my tummy. Yes, right now, as I type this. Crazy huh!

And since my due date is getting closer and closer, I have about 11 days left on the calendar during which I can travel on a plane. So this weekend, I'm headed to San Diego with my hubby for one last little getaway before Hudson enters our world and changes it forever!!

Which I can't wait for! Of course!!!

So we fly right out of Bellingham (LOVE this!!) direct to San Diego. Easy right? However, I'm seriously hoping we can get some assistance with boarding. Who's going to get our bags into the overhead bins? Not me. And not Luke. We make a pretty pathetic couple right now. Ha!

We don't really have any plans for once we arrive. The only thing I really need is to walk on the beach and be away from all the "to do" items of our life. No cell phones, no email, no work, no cooking, no house to clean, no dog to let out potty, the list is endless.

And suddenly I've run out of things to say. That just sounds too good!!

Oh right, and then we'll come home to regular life again. And then we'll have a baby!

No comments: