Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Quickbooks and other oddities

On this particular Wednesday...

Quickbooks: How does an entire month of a year go missing? And how am I showing a profit for 2009 when I KNOW FOR A FACT that we lost money last year? This is a big question. Last year I took a class on Quickbooks and now I'm seeing the folly of my first year's attempts. 2010 will be a much better year but geez... this little problem will be a doozie to figure out.

Dogs: Since I now know that my dog's barking problem is almost completely our fault, I feel responsible to fix it. Unfortunately, one of the major needs in my doggie's life is a 45 "brisk" walk every single day. And double unfortunately, my feet hurt SO much these days that 45 minutes of anything at a single time on my feet doesn't sound so fun. Honey? Want to take our dog for a walk?? I'll stick with swimming...

Orange Juice: Question - how come I LOVE orange juice since I've gotten pregnant and guzzle it every single morning with a little bit of water, several ice cubes and a straw (this is all very important) and almost feel euphoric from the taste but oranges don't really make me feel the same way?

Neighbors: I think our neighbors have moved out of their house because they are never there anymore, the dogs never go outside anymore and they did move plenty of furniture recently. However, the house is not for sale. Do I go peek in the window? Is that creepy? Maybe?

Recycling: Since my husband has broken his collar bone and our driveway is extremely steep, we have been building quite the collection of recycling in our garage... He can't get it to the curb for pick-up. So you may see a large, pregnant chick unloading a truck load of recycling at the garbage dump (calm down... in the recycle area) in the next few days. This is a public notice.

Lastly, how do you get rid of the laundry pile without actually having to "do" the laundry? Mom? Mooooommmmmm? Probably not. Sigh.

1 comment:

Soren Duus said...

Hello there Bonnie. So how's your Quickbooks now? Perhaps there was a needed upgrade at that time, which explains why there were little glitches with the app. What happened to your dog, anyway?

Hope everything's fine with your family and your new baby.