Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I can't believe I'm admitting this...

Tell me if I'm totally dysfunctional.

I hear the UPS driver stop by my house while I'm upstairs. I hear my dog start barking like he gets paid per bark so that tells me someone is coming up my driveway. And then the barking stops. This means that whomever was at my door is now gone.

With all of this rich data, I can conclude that there is something at my door. And I walk right past the door (because I'm pregnant and forget oh so easily) and walk to my computer. Once at the computer, I read a few blogs, check my email and then remember that something was delivered to my door about 5 minutes ago.

Proceed to check my inbox for shipping confirmations. I find one! And I click on it to see if possibly it was the car seat we ordered that has been delivered. Well, lo and behold, the package is showing a location of "FRNT DR".

I guess I could've just walked to the door and checked...

No comments: