Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do this and you'll be arrested

I was just plowing around online (plowing explanation: I am much larger than I was 7 months ago... I don't do anything gracefully anymore) and I found this random little fact about the city I live in.

It is illegal for a woman to take more than 3 steps backwards while dancing.

Did you know this? I was completely unaware. But now I am SO glad that I have this information in my pocket. Next time I notice this kind of unruly behavior, I'm going to call the police.

And just because it's today:

Did you know that most toilets flush in E flat?

1 comment:

Nadine said...

Thanks for the tip! I too was completely unaware and will be sure not to break that Law!!!

Oh and E flat, who would have known. Just another peice of random knowledge to add to my brain, thanks Bon! Haha