Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Festering

It's a terrible thing to fester.

I woke up this morning, realized I was still "with child" and wondered if the day would ever come when the baby would decide to make an entrance. Or exit, depending on how I look at this. I realize my due date isn't until Sunday but it's just torture to wait for so many reasons.

It's torture to wait because I know so many people who had their babies early. It's torture to wait because I am SO SLOW and CUMBERSOME and I would love to know what a few pounds less feels like very soon! And lots of other stuff. Like knowing there's a full grown baby in my tummy that I could be holding and loving right this second if he were out... Which I can't wait to do! My house is so "done" and ready and waiting for the baby that I don't really have a lot to do.

Okay, that's a lie.

I have the following left to do:
  • organize the guest room (but I just don't CARE anymore about this room)
  • write a thousand thank-you cards
  • mail a mass mailer at the post office for Luke (ok, I did that... took a break writing this)
  • Fed/Ex an expense report (did that too!)
  • maybe sew my dog a doggie bed. I have all the stuff to make it.
  • and maybe some other stuff. I'm sure I could come

No comments: