Monday, March 22, 2010

When I'm not "out to here"

Over the past few months, I've been strictly in maternity clothes. And some sweatpants that still fit from my previously un-pregnant life. As the days of this pregnancy have been slowly drawing to a close, I've started to think about style again. You know, nice clothes that make you feel good?

So today, I'm going to point out just a FEW (trust me, there are many) things that I would love to try on after the baby is born. Obviously not in the first while... I'll be celebrating the move back into early pregnancy clothes first! But eventually, I'll want to try on some new jeans and cute tops that don't billow!

To start, let me introduce you to my new friend Boden. Actually, not really new and not really my friend either but I'd like to think we could be sometime soon! I love Boden's stuff. You can find it at www.bodenusa.com and goodness, did I drool over the catalog this past fall when I knew for a fact that I wouldn't fit into any of it. But that's all about to change!

Unfortunately this sweater is almost out of stock. I won't be owning it.

I'm always a fan of a good cardigan. And the t-shirt too!

Notice. No pregnancy panel. How nice. These may take awhile to be a contender for me.

Cute right?

These are from Gap. I will say that I do have trouble fitting their pants. Either too short or too long but for spring, maybe the too longs with a heel! My feet may just fit into some!!!

I love this t-shirt! It reminds me of my friend Amani but I think I would like to wear it too! After my mommy arms come in. ha ha! You know, all that muscle from lifting a growing boy?

This sweet little number is from piperlime.com. I want it all! Even with flip flops (more my everyday thing in the summer) this outfit will be cute!

See, just a few things... for starters.

I could go on all day. I just popped over to a few websites for about 3.7 seconds and I already found so many things I could just add to my shopping cart and enjoy! I'm sure this is a big comfort to my husband. Right honey? I just need to remind him that if I look good, he looks good. It's just a fact of life. It really is.

And really, the only reason I'd even THINK of buying any of these things is because I care about him. Aren't I selfless? And thoughtful?

I'd like to think so! ;-)

No comments: