Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

I realize I do this a lot. When I am trying to think about what to title my posts, I lean on the day of the week. Sorry about this... sometimes it's just too easy. Like today.

Because today I am still pregnant. And I could type a 1000 word essay right now about why I think I should have this baby out of my belly but it still wouldn't make a difference. So it's "Thursday Thoughts".

So that's my first thought. Still pregnant. And wondering why.

In other news, we watched 'Last Chance Harvey' last night with Dustin Hoffman. He has a nice smile. You can't tell a lot about what actors are really like in person because well, they are acting. But I would like to think that he's really nice. He has a friendly face. On the other hand, I have heard that Chevy Chase is a total turd. Just not a nice man. And he's kind of annoying so I don't really mind that maybe he's a jerk but if Dustin was a jerk, I'd be a little disappointed. Just a little. It's not like I've invested emotionally into his off-screen personality. But the movie was good... a little depressing at first but whatever. It quickly improved.

I really need to get a good list of movies to watch right now. I am literally DONE every single thing in our house (except for one thing I just don't want to get done) and I don't know what to do with my time.

Shopping? For what? Sheets that fit my protruding belly??

Groceries? We have way too much food in our house as it is... because you know, the baby could come at ANY moment.

Visit friends? It's an option. But then I'd have to get out of my pajamas.

And everything else is done. Book keeping, taxes filed, stuff for work all done, house cleaned, paperwork done... I don't even have any tv shows to catch up on.

Do you have any suggestions? Hmmmm?

Oh, I have an idea. I will attempt to give myself a pedicure. Because that will take ALL DAY. I'm not joking. Maybe I will make a video of myself doing a pedicure and then post it on YouTube. I will be famous. Because it will take so freakin' long and it will be so sad.

So maybe not. Maybe I'll just sit and wait. Okay? Okay.

Out.

No comments: