Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Gone Swimming

Today is Tuesday. And it's not just any regular Tuesday if you live in my world. Today is the day I go swimming at the pool. Well, one of the days at least. Normally, I meet my friend who is also expecting a baby and we deep water run and talk for an hour. Because it would be boring to do this alone with nobody to talk to...

And as of today, I'm officially on my own. With nobody to talk to.

Because... there is a baby in the process of being born RIGHT NOW!!! Probably more than that all over the world but in my world, there is one coming right now! I'm very excited!

But I'm also swimming alone. For at least a couple more weeks.

With all of this said, I just wanted you to feel sorry for me. Just go ahead and feel it. How sad that Bonnie has to swim alone with nobody to talk to. Very sad.

But then feel happy. Because I'm still going to go swimming and that's a good thing!

k... bye!

And I'm the first to admit that maybe I'm a total moron. :-)

No comments: